To the extent that money has not been spent or irrevocably committed based on a participant’s registration for Turning Point Camp (hosted by Pathway for Healing, Inc.), Pathway for Healing, Inc. will refund the participant’s paid registration fees. In the alternative, mutually agreeable arrangements may be made to apply a participant’s paid registration fees toward a future Pathway for Healing, Inc. event. The following procedure applies to refunds:
Refund of Camp Fees
1. Deposits are usually refundable up to 60 days before a camp but not after that date. As camp dates become closer, Pathway for Healing, Inc. begins arranging logistics and initial setups using money from the deposits. Materials must be purchased and nonrefundable deposits must be made for food, lodging, and transportation. Our deposit policy enables Pathway for Healing, Inc. to recoup some of these expenses if there are cancellations.
2. Refund of fees above the deposit amount are refundable up to the day before the camp begins.
3. To the extent that a cancelling participant’s fees can be covered by another potential participant (e.g., by someone on a waiting list for that particular event), all fees and deposit, except those already committed for personalized items for the cancelling participant, will be refunded.
4. All refunds will be net of any PayPal or other transaction fees incurred by Pathway for Healing, Inc. in accepting the cancelling participant’s payment(s).
5. All refund requests must be in writing (email is acceptable; SMS text messages are not) and must clearly state the reason for the cancellation.
6. No-show fees are not refundable, absent unusual extenuating circumstances (e.g., being providentially hindered from coming at the absolute last minute). A credit will be given toward the next camp for the amount paid for the missed camp, less the deposit amount.
7. After a refund has been paid, the former participant must apply anew if they wish to attend the camp for which they had previously registered. Their acceptance will be dependent on space then available and payment of a new, full deposit.